Pages

Monday, June 27, 2005

Wedding Story


One of the most rewarding things about my custom photo Italian Charm business is the pleasure of knowing you are creating something that will be treasured. Weddings are a major source of business for me, and I am very pleased to report that big weddings continue to be very popular! Apart from the bracelets etc for the Bride and Groom themselves, I actually make a lot of bracelets and keychains as wedding favours for Bridsmaids and Groomsmen.

OK, so far, but are you assuming that it is the Bride who decides on Italian Charms? Wrong! I get many requests from husbands-to-be, who have decided to make their own contribution to the wedding plan. That's right, because, actually, men can be just as romantic and caught up in the whole wedding thing as women.

This quote kind of sums up the point: "When I turned and saw Claire in her dress, I knew what everyone on TV was talking about. I was very glad that she had insisted on me not seeing her until the ceremony. Just writing about it I still get chills up my spine. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen." Read Greg's Wedding Story here.

No comments: